Monday, March 31, 2008

March Madness = April Angst

My brackets - all of them - are busted. My pick to win it all was knocked out in the Sweet 16. My Duke Blue Devils - whom I picked to lose in the Sweet 16 - didn't make it out of the 2nd round. But how awesome is this? For the first time in history, all the #1 seeds made it to the Final Four. A week ago I said Carolina would win it all, but now I'm not so sure. After much consideration, I've rated each team's chances to win the national championship. Here they are in order:





The Memphis Tigers looked AWESOME against a really good Texas team. I say they're the team to beat.




North Carolina will be outmatched by Memphis' depth and athleticism.




UCLA looked good, but not quite good enough to win it all.




It's an awesome tournament when a team as strong as Kansas isn't even considered a favorite. I say of the four #1 seeds, Kansas is the weakest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home