Friday, November 24, 2006

Levi Story #2

Immediately after posting a story about Levi last night I walked into our bedroom to go to bed, but instead I found what could be the most amazing thing Levi has ever done.

What I saw was the T.V. on and Christina sleeping soundly. Levi had gone into our room to snuggle with Christina until I came to bed, at which time he would go to his own bed. When I walked in the room he popped his head up and he looked like an Aztec warrior ready for battle. His face was COVERED in make-up. I don't mean a little streak here or there, I mean C-O-V-E-R-E-D!!!! There was a huge semi-circle of lipstick going from the middle of his forehead, around his right eye, down his cheek, and around to his chin. His eyebrows were jetblack from the mascara (which scared me because he knew to put it on his eyes), and various other colors completed the look. His hands were totally red from an entire bottle of fingernail polish he apparently poured out.

You have to understand that the funniest thing was not that he did all this, but that Christina was out cold for the entire event. Not only did she sleep through his rummaging through her makeup bag, but he had climbed back into bed with her with this all over his face. My first thought when seeing him, "No way she knows he did that."

I kept a straight face for a while. I used my fatherly voice to make sure he knew I was serious that he had done something bad. But by the time I got him into the bathtub I couldn't hold back any more. I'm sure he knew I was really fighting it because he kept looking at me with a half-smile as thought to say, "You know you're impressed." Finally I couldn't control it anymore and I erupted into laughter. That killed any chance for teaching a lesson, but I just wasn't strong enough to hold it in. Christina had to come clean him up, mostly because she knows how to get makeup off, but also because I couldn't stop laughing.

Christina will probably post some pictures of it on her blog. It's worth checking out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home