Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Something to Talk About

Sanjaya is FINALLY off American Idol. I believe he has to be a nice person, but it was getting painful watching him perform each week. (Isn't it great being the critic sitting on the couch with not even an ounce of the talent he has :).

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The Jones fam flies out to Texas in the morning. I get to spend the weekend with the 24/7 high school group from Richland Hills. It will be a great weekend seeing friends and family and, most importantly, eating at Rosa's Cafe. For those of you who have not experienced the awe and wonder of Rosa's, I pray someday that hole in your lives will be filled by a #14 with beef, chips and queso, a Coke, and some chocolate cake for dessert.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

My accountant friends are coming out of their busy season while me and my fellow youth ministers are entering into ours. We've got a lot on our plate these next few months, but the most exciting news is that I get to go to Malawi, Africa with three teens from our youth group. We were selected along with groups from Washington state, Utah, and Connecticut through World Vision to go on the 2007 Study Tour. We go sometime in July. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home