Tuesday, February 27, 2007

If any of you read my lovely wife's blog you know that I've been tagged. Here's the rules:

1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open to page 123, and go to the fourth sentence
3. Post the sentence and the three following sentences
4. Post the author and title
5. Tag three other people

So here goes...

"Ray remembers, "He sat on a kind of portable throne covered by leopard-skin robes, surrounded by warriors with spears. Even now I can't believe what I did, but at the time I felt a prompting of the Spirit. I said, 'Oh king, you are a great king, but surely even you would wish to kneel before the King of Kings.' He hesitated a moment, then got off his throne and kneeled."

Philip Yancey
"Prayer - Does it Make Any Difference"

The last one is a bit tricky because I'm always hearing of more and more people who read my blog. Random people whose names I know but not much more will come to me and ask, "When are you going to post something new on your blog?" I usually laugh at the "following" this blog has developed because, honestly, there are much more interesting things a person could read. Nevertheless, thank you for reading and encouraging me.

Having said all that, I'm not exactly sure who to tag next. So I'll take the easy way out and say, "Tag - you're ALL it." If you have a blog, follow the instructions above and see what nugget of wisdom, humor, or pointless information you can find on page 123 of the book nearest you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home