Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back Home

It's 12:16 a.m. and I'm finally back home from a great trip to Texas. I got to spend an awesome weekend with the high school group from Richland Hills then see my whole family for about 18 hours.

On all the flights and in my layovers I finished reading Don Miller's "Through Painted Deserts." It's a story about a road trip he and buddy took and all that he learned from the experience. It's inspiring and really funny. I highly recommend the book.

He talks a lot about the music he listen's to on the trip, and it got me thinking about what I would listen to if I took a road trip across the country. Here's what I came up with (in no particular order):

- Jack Johnson
- Norah Jones
- Need to Breathe (my new favorite Christian band)
- Coldplay
- David Crowder Band

If I had these five singers/bands, I would be a happy guy traveling across the country. What music would you take?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home