Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Let's Play a Game

I'm currently trying to get local restaurants and businesses to donate items to our silent auction we're having at the end of next month for 30-Hour Famine. I thought I'd solicit your advice on some stores and restaurants to hit up. Here's a few places I've gone to so far:

RESTAURANTS:
Maggiano's - Dinner for 2 (a $60 value)
The Cheesecake Factory - Dinner for 2 (a $60 value)
Jason's Deli - $30 gift card
The Baker's Crust - $30 gift card
Firebirds - Dinner for 2 (a $60 value)

BUSINESSES:
Disco Sports - 2 "Fan Packages" - one for VA Tech and one for UVA (A $200 value)
Dick's Sporting Goods - $360 worth of camping equipment
Apple - an iPod
Soak - $30 worth of merchandise
Lids - $30 worth of merchandise

There will be others, but these 10 are the biggies. I'd appreciate your input.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home